We are a happy family of 3 hoping to once again be blessed by the miracle of adoption and become a family of 4. We thank you for taking the time to learn more about our family and hope you will soon find the answers for which you are looking.
Our Religion: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Adoption songs we like
These are a few of our favorite things...
BEN: 1-A book I highly recommend is: Come on People 2-A movie I watch over and over is: Back to the Future 3-A T.V. show I watch regularly is: The Office 4-My favorite sport to watch is: Baseball 5-My favorite restaurant is: McDonald's 6-A moment when I achieved absolute happiness was: When Kiara was sealed to Katie & me 7-The music I listen to most is: Sports radio 8-A game I like to play is: Baseball and basketball 9-My favorite hobby is: Sports, especially baseball and especially the Boston Red Sox. Camping, reading, movies. Favorite thing is playing with Kiara! 10-My favorite quote is: Don't give up, don't ever give up 11-If my house was burning down and I could only rescue three things, they would be: Scriptures, Championship baseball ring, Clean clothes 12-The city I would most like to visit is: Seattle 13-My favorite meal is: Katie's Chicken Enchiladas 14-My favorite dessert is: Cheesecake 15-My favorite thing to do on a date is: Talk 16-The best vacation I ever had was: Disneyworld/Florida. 17-The best thing about being married is: Talking to and hanging out with your best friend. 18-The thing I am most passionate about is: My family. 19-What do you do in your down time during the day? Check various sports scores on the internet. 20-How did you first know that you were in love with your spouse? It just felt right.
KATIE: 1-A book I highly recommend is: From God's Arms to My Arms to Yours 2-A movie I watch over and over is: While You Were Sleeping, Fever Pitch, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3-A T.V. show I watch regularly is: The Office, One Tree Hill, House, Survivor 4-My favorite sport to watch is: Baseball 5-My favorite restaurant is: Texas Roadhouse 6-A moment when I achieved absolute happiness was: Holding Kiara in my arms for the first time 7-The music I listen to most is: Alternative: Counting Crows, Maroon 5, Jason Mraz 8-A game I like to play is: Hand and Foot and Taboo 9-My favorite hobby is: More than anything I love playing with Kiara. Other than that I like shopping, crafts, decorating, photography, music, playing the piano. 10-My favorite quote is: Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until Heaven, but for those who are faithful and believe in Jesus Christ, they come! 11-If my house was burning down and I could only rescue three things, they would be: My computer--it has ALL of my pictures on it, Kiara's "bunny-bear"--she can't sleep without it, my cell phone 12-The city I would most like to visit is: Maui (or anywhere in Hawaii for that matter--I'm not picky!) 13-My favorite meal is: Bacon Cheeseburger, cheese fries with fry sauce and a cherry coke--very healthy! 14-My favorite dessert is: Brownies and peanut butter cup ice cream 15-My favorite thing to do on a date is: Go out to dinner then shopping 16-The best vacation I ever had was: Orlando. We went to Epcot Center and Sea World and I got to feed and pet dolphins. It was incredible! 17-The best thing about being married is: Seeing your best friend every day and knowing someone is always there for you. 18-The thing I am most passionate about is: Being a mom and a wife and trying to do a little better at it each day. 19-What do you do in your down time during the day? Check email and look at blogs. I'm addicted! 20-How did you first know that you were in love with your spouse? My 4 brothers approved of him! And he made me feel like I was the only person in the world. He is so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment